Pages

Ads 468x60px

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 16 August 2015

'My Hair Was So Bad': Emma Watson Thanks Fans For 'Support During Awkward Harry Potter Moments At MTV Movie Awards

Emma Watson has come along way since her pre-teen days as child star Hermione Granger in the wizard drama Harry Potter, blossoming right before our eyes into a elegant young woman, and it seems that Americans are just as blown over by the British actress if the recent MTV Movie Awards was anything to go by.
Emma seemed to be the girl of the moment as fellow actors heaped prasied on the brunette beauty, who scooped the Trailblazer gong on Sunday.
Emma Watson looked stunning at the MTV Movie Awards (WENN)
My Week With Marilyn co-star Eddie Redmayne called her "as irritatingly elegant and kind as she is talented Perks of Being a Wallflower".  While co-star Logan Lerman described her as "present and so giving in every scene."
Meanwhile, Jonah Jonas took the opportunity via video message to poke fun at the 23-year-old, joking that the two would be teaming up as the lead characters of Fifty Shade of Grey.
Despite her popularity, Emma gave a modest acceptance speech after landing her gong where she admitted she has had plenty of awkward moments on her road to fame.
We think Emma's curl's were adorable in Harry Potter (WENN)
"You guys are going to make me cry - that was so nice!" she gushed.
"So after seeing this clip, I look back over the work I've done in the last 14 years and many things come to mind - most importantly, how bad my hair was in the first 'Harry Potter' film!"
The actress went on to thank her fans and the audience for "supporting me through all of my awkwardness."
"Becoming yourself is really hard and confusing, and it's a process. I was completely the eager beaver in school, I was the girl in the front of the class who was the first person to put her hand up, and it's often not cool to be the person that puts themself out there," Emma continued.
"I've often gotten teased mercilessly, but I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in - even if it makes you vulnerable - amazing things can and will happen."
We actually thought you looked adorable in Harry Potter, Emma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates